Hypnosis scares people unnecessarily. For example, many people questions whether or not anybody can control your mind. And the answer is no. In fact, a hypnotist also could not force you to do anything against your will.
A hypnotist can guide you into a hypnotic state. And he or she may make suggestions.
However, you always have the power to reject these.
About Mind Control
Mind control secrets are nothing but the techniques to control your thoughts. You can use these techniques with others too. These techniques can help to boost self confidence, for example, or help with overcoming inhibitions. Here are points about mind control:
1) Mind control secrets are successful if the conscious mind is bypassed and messages are absorbed by the subconscious mind.
2) Our habits and behavior are controlled by our subconscious mind. The new thought patterns and behaviors are built by subconscious mind. When you want to achieve real change, it must take place at a subconscious level.
3) A brief visual message may not be seen by a person consciously, yet it may be perceived by them at subconscious level. Our mind filters the most of the messages we receive every day so they do not influence us. But the subliminal messages by-pass the conscious mind and go straight to subconscious, where they have lasting impact.
4) You are not aware of the messages if they are properly administered. The conscious mind is not affected by subliminal messages; however, the messages have good impact on the subconscious or deeper mind. Overall success of such techniques is debated.
5) Some messages are presented to the listener at the time when he is listening to normal, casual, everyday messages. In short, the sounds of two different types are ongoing at the same time. Experts believe that while conscious mind is listening to the louder sound, the subconscious is working to hear the lower sound message.
In summary, mind control secrets are for an individual’s control of their own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions. Mind control secrets are different than brainwashing. Many mind control secrets have focused on physical or torture as principal methods to force victims to do what they do not want to do. Physical torture affects the functioning of the victim’s nervous systems including the brain.
Such methods are subject of debate among psychologists and neuroscientists and sociologists. Different views on this subject do have legal implications. The important question is how much of the messages are perceived? Some think that unconscious signals could be absorbed only if they are simple. While others say that unconscious cognition is comprehensive and hence much more is perceived than verbalized.
Supporters of subliminal messages claim that they gain influence from the fact that they do by-pass the critical functions of the conscious mind. And so ordinary suggestions are not impressive as subliminal suggestions.
See for yourself. Learn more and give easy hypnosis a try to improve your health.
Many use hypnosis techniques for all types of health issues like losing weight, ceasing smoking and other bad habits, replacing them with new, healthier ones.